OAEMS and Other
· Meeting minutes from the Fall conference are now
posted. Click here.
· Meeting minutes from
the Board Retreat. Click ..SOGGuestCEUs.doc
· The ANNUAL OAEMS FALLEN HEROES MEMORIAL SERVICE Each year, The
Ohio Association of EMS conducts a memorial service for the Fallen Heroes
of the previous year. If you wish to submit the name of a Public Safety
Service's Fallen Hero, please contact Kat Sayre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· WE WANT YOUR UNIT PATCHES. We are in the process of creating a
Patch Blanket to be displayed at every conference. The patches will be representative of every department that members belong to,
sponsors that have been involved in OAEMS and corporate members.
Please contact Darrell Perkins at DRP22@AOL.COM and enter
PATCHES on the subject line.
· OAEMS WOULD LIKE TO EXTEND A WARM WELCOME to
the following professionals to the OAEMS family. Dr. Anne Dietriech MD. and Dr. Jim Apesos MD and our newest Dr. Steven Schumacher MD.
· ARE YOU A CAMPER, A OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST OR
JUST SOMEONE THAT NEEDS TO GET AWAY TO SOMEWHERE WHERE YOU DON'T HEAR
SIRENS ? Then this just maybe for you. The network of
State Parks in Ohio are offering discounted rates for OAEMS
members. When making reservations or a state park give the code
"OAEMS" to receive your discount.
· ARE YOU A REGISTERED VOTER YET? - The Ohio
Association of EMS does not endorse any specific political party or
candidate, but we do urge you to register to vote for those who support
Public Safety Services. If you live in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania,
Kentucky or Indiana, click HERE to register.
· IT WAS JUST A MATTER OF TIME . The Ohio
Association of EMS is now on FACEBOOK. The site is named 'Ohio
Association of Emergency Medical Services'